Smile Project : Month 8

Thursday, August 17, 2017

This summer has been such a whirlwind of events that goodness me, I actually forgot about the Smile Project! Thankfully I'm only a week late with month 8, and it is for this very reason that I love this project, it reminds me each month to pick up my camera and capture our kids as they grow.

This month changes have occurred, though you may not be able to tell. Rylee got her Rapunzel long hair trimmed back about 4 inches, and she's sporting a Band-Aid due to her brother sitting on her head as she went down a slide... slide burn...ouch! Zach physically hasn't changed much but this last month his personality has. He's asserting himself more and wants his voice to be heard, which with his lack of clarity in his speech it is frustrating for everyone involved! Adie, my little peanut, is still just as cute and wild as ever, her hair may have gotten crazier and quite frankly her personality too.

Rylee:
Zachery:
Adelyne:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...