Gettin' Ready for Summer With E-Cloth

Monday, June 26, 2017

|This product was sent to me for the purpose of an honest review, all opinions are 100% my own.|

Are you looking for a more natural way to clean around the house? For household products that are safe enough even for your kids to use and still get 99% of those nasty bacteria's? Then you need to give ECloth a try!

If you recall a little while back we partnered with E-Cloth showcasing a more natural approach to household cleaning with their glass cleaning cloth. Well today I'm super excited to share another one of their great products with you, the Universal Stone, and if you check out our Instagram you can enter to win one for yourself! (giveaway open to US/Canadian residents only)

Summer has finally arrived here on the West Coast and one way we love to spend our evenings is having a good ol' BBQ! Now, you may or may not be like us, and go to open up your barbeque after its winter hibernation and discover the loveliness of last years leftovers... whoops... barf!
That's where Ecloth's Universal Stone became our saving grace, this stuff has a clay base to it and is completely eco-friendly and free of nasty toxins so many cleaning products have these days. Cleaning the barbeque is not a chore I ever enjoy, but the universal stone amazed me how it cut through the built up grease and gunk!

I initially scraped the grill with our wire brush and removed all the lose grill and underneath metal parts. I then used the applicator sponge that comes with the stone, ran it under water, rubbed it on the stone, squished it a few times and with virtually no more effort than washing the dishes I had all the barbeque bits cleaned and looking almost new again!
Once I got all the barbeque bits back in their rightful spots I used the stone and sponge to clean the stainless steel and the glass polishing cloth to wipe it all streak free. Doesn't it look good!
I am seriously impressed with this product, and I continue to be. We use it regularly on our glass stovetop, which used to be a time consuming chore, now it takes one minute to clean even with the worst caked on, burnt on crud. I've also used it on our bathtub to remove heavy soap scum. And I've used it to clean and shine up the bottom of our pots and pans. I was even surprised by the versatility of the sponge, I thought for sure after the BBQ that it would be done for, but, it survived, it didn't even tear! It obviously turned black from all that grime but I've actually found that it essentially self cleans itself as I keep using it.

I absolutely love that it makes the hard chores easy, it cuts through grime with ease, and in essence saves me time (and sweat) to get back to fun things, like enjoying a glass of iced tea and eating a good ol' juicy burger! Now go win yourself one (check out owls + monsters on Instagram), and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...